Sunday, April 26, 2009

Cha cha cha changes...

Dad's condition changes more than Cher's costumes at a concert. Down again yesterday... up again today.

I'm rolling with the swings as they come. The biggest threat to my personal status quo was the look of his now un-swollen craniectomy - not as bad as I thought, but I'd been preparing myself for the last two months. I'm sneaking a camera in to take some shots for pop's little personal album of his progress.

One of my good friends mentioned of the incident, "Wouldn't it be cool if you dad's injury unlocked a mad genius?"

My reply: "He already is a mad genius. Case in point;" and I directed him to the photo below.

Yes, that is a motorcycle. Yes, it has a small block Chevy resting in the frame. Yes, it has two blowers custom machined and mounted.
I ain't riding it.

1 comment:

  1. Still here pullin' for your dad. Mad Genius indeed. That's awesome.

    ReplyDelete